GSA Process & Schedule
General Services Administration (GSA) VehiclesMission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
Orders under the Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule can encompass Management, Organizational, and Business efforts that will improve the performance, quality, timeliness, and efficiency of services provided by the federal government. The Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) schedule can be used worldwide by any federal agency.
GSA Advantage!GSA Advantage! is an electronic online shopping and ordering system. GSA Advantage! provides online access to several thousand contractors and millions of services and products. To shop GSA Advantage! you must be a federal government employee with a government-wide SmartPay purchase card or a GSA Activity Address Code (AAC).
By using GSA Advantage! you can:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers, supplier names, contract numbers, etc.
- Compare features, prices, and delivery options
- Configure products and add accessories
- Place orders directly online
- Review delivery options
- Select a convenient payment method
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel